Well, here it is my very first blog!! Someone told me I should grow up and move on from myspace to blogspace, so here we go!!!


Today was Cheyenne's first "real" birthday party, and it went great, I think.


Today was Cheyenne's first "real" birthday party, and it went great, I think.
She had a pretty good turn out, she had six friends from school, which hopefully will help us in our quest to meet new people around the area. She seemed to really enjoy herself, all of her cousins were able to make it, it's rare they are all together and today they were, so it was good times!!!!
She got lots of cool new toys. She even got a Barbie with a dog that actually eats and poops!!! Like I don't have enough real poop to deal with I gotta deal with Barbie's shit too!!!
Ok well that's all I got for now, time to put kids to bed and get ready for school tomorrow.
She got lots of cool new toys. She even got a Barbie with a dog that actually eats and poops!!! Like I don't have enough real poop to deal with I gotta deal with Barbie's shit too!!!
Ok well that's all I got for now, time to put kids to bed and get ready for school tomorrow.


5 comments:
well let me pop your blog cherry, and be the first to say !! yeah !! I cannot wait for pictures and updates on your lives. I love a blog. I though the party today was so much fun. We loved just hanging out at your house. Thanks so much !! You are my hero.
Good for you , even though we are far away we can still keep up on you and your family.. I do not do my space so thanks for the blog page, I think you will find it fun, there are many options , just check out Michelle's page..
Grandma Bills
The party was great!!! Carson wants to know when he is going to play with his cousins again and Connor wants to play with the puppy some more. He loved Stella!!!
Pictures! WoW! How was that posting pictures? They look good, must be the photographers. Chey looks so tiny in the big chair with all the hands helping her. Nice cake picture also and the pinata, very fun.
I wish I could have been there, I miss you guys!! Happy Birthday to both of them! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment