Saturday, February 9, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance 2008



Today was Cheyenne's very first Daddy Daughter dance. This was so much fun, I can't wait for all the school dances to come!!! We had so much fun painting her nails, curling her hair, doing her make-up and dressing her up for her big date with daddy.



She was so excited.



getting her corsage



putting it on



time to go :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh oh how cute!! Ethan you look awsome. Chey chey looks cute at ever. It look like so much fun. Chey has a great dad and family. She is a lucky girl. I'm so impressed!! loved the pictures and thanks sooooooo much for taking time to post. thank you thank you thank you.

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh oh how cute!! Ethan you look awsome. Chey chey looks cute at ever. It look like so much fun. Chey has a great dad and family. She is a lucky girl. I'm so impressed!! loved the pictures and thanks sooooooo much for taking time to post. thank you thank you thank you.

Anonymous said...

What a charming picture. She looks like a princess. And Daddy looks good too. Was there lots of dancing??Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Grandma Mary

jenni said...

it lasted 90 minutes and they danced at least 75 of it!!! Doing the hokey pokey, chicken dance, YMCA, and of course slow dancing. He said while he held Cheyenne she put her arms around his neck and danced!!! SO cute I swear :)

amy said...

HAVE NO GIRLS FOR CRAIG TO DANCE WITH, HOWEVER MY FEET WILL BE TIRED!!!

amy said...

hey take a picture of your laundry room so i can see the color blog it girl!!!

Anonymous said...

i got your new picture in email. very nice. prom starts way too early LOL. Working now, always working. how's your week w/o hubby. that was a nice surprise card in e's suitcase. you are your father's daughter!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, thanks for that positive conversation the other day. It was nice to share those good thoughts with you. Love Dee

Connie said...

Oh that is so cool. Charley said Cheyenne looks beautiful; I agree with Mary, she looks like a little princess. I bet she felt like one too. Ethan looked pretty sharp too - just right for Chey to show off her Daddy.

uncle ned said...

This is a darling little girl,but what did I expect so were you. Glad I looked at your plog its great.

uncle ned said...

if u clam the one on the left, is that CRAIG on the right?